Conditions of Use
Brant Business Builders Social Committee, agree to consider the above named Vendor for an agreed upon vending space at the Brantford Bites Food & Drink Expo, subject to the terms & conditions as follows:
- Any representative of the Brant Business Builders Social Committee, shall have access to said premises at all times.
- The Vendor will conduct business in a cordial and orderly manner, and maintain their assigned premises including but not limited to; all garbage, recycling and cans are to be maintained and disposed of in the appropriate vendor designated area.
- Vendors offering any food or alcohol must comply with all current health and safety regulations.
- The Vendor will not be permitted to conduct any exhibition of character, show or amusement, which is not approved by the Brant Business Builders Social Committee.
- Non-Food Vendors or Vendors selling items not classified under the health code as a food or beverage item, must be approved by the Brant Business Builders Social Committee.
- The Vendor will be responsible for any damages to the grounds, fixtures or any other premise property, during the setup, take down, and operation of their services.
- The Vendor agrees to operate for the set hours and will not take down their structure or remove it from its location, until such time has been reached.
- The Vendor will provide their own operating equipment, including but not limited to; extension cords and cables up to 100 ft, as you may be located a distance from the power supply box.
- The Vendor will be respectful of parked vehicles and will park vendor vehicles in a respectful manner following all laws and regulations.
Please note: Vendors found to be neglectful or whom fail to observe the above Conditions of Use, may find charges are invoiced after the Brantford Bites Food & Drink Expo. Brant Business Builders reserve the right to remove any Vendor services including equipment, property, and its employees if in violation of any of the Conditions of Use. Submission of this application does not guarantee the applicant a reservation at the above mentioned event. All applications will be reviewed and approved or denied by the Brant Business Builders Social Committee.